Tabs

Friday, December 19, 2008

One more shift...

I received my pay cheque from the toy store last night and it was shorted 4 hours. This prompted my co-worker to check her hours and she was shorted too. She is wondering if they have always been skimming a little off her pay cheque because she has never paid attention before. I think this is crazy! I always check my hours and know approximately what to expect on each cheque.
So, they are going to issue me an new cheque and I am again happy to only have one more shift left. Christmas has been crazy there, there is no communication in the store and this is the second time they have shorted my hours.

1 comment:

Dolly Iris said...

I hate when my cheque isn't right. At least they issued you a new one right away. I always check my stub as soon as I get it because I have automatic deposit.