Tabs

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

operation: school's out

I am a lazy student. And because I study online, I let my courses slip taking extended time to finish and letting everything else come into play first. In 2010 I vow that I will change my slacker ways and complete the last 13 courses (averaging a course a month). This means that I have to spend weeknights reading, writing and studying, not playing. And this means that I will have to get up a little bit earlier to utilize morning time too. And this means that my Saturdays will be spent on assignments. And this means that I will have to manage my time better and will have to pass on some activities. But in a year, I will have my degree and more doors will open for me. To me it will be worth giving up Friday night drunk nights and cutting back on wasted time on Facebook. This is the only life I have. Getting a degree is important to me and 2010 is going to be the year that I do it.

No comments: