Tabs

Friday, November 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing on Friday

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? Long and in dire need of a haircut, but I can’t decide what to do with it. Can I commit to bangs? Do I want colour? Layers? Length? Curls?

Your favorite food? Hotdogs-- gourmet ones, plain ones, cut up in Kraft Dinner. I can eat them for lunch, dinner or after the bar.

Your dream last night? Not sure. Don’t really remember.

Your favorite drink? Coke. Followed by chocolate milk. Followed by Orange juice

Your dream/goal? To have a family that is loving. My children are best friends. My husband and I respect each other and bring out each others best instead of pointing out each other’s flaws. We have a home that we love being in together.

The room are you in? My cubicle at work. It’s kind of claustrophobic and I feel caged in.

Your hobby? Reading. I love to read and escape in many ways through reading. With books I can time travel or visit places I can’t afford. I can feel inspired or disgusted. I can exercise my brain and conceive new ideas.

Your fear? That I am going to be in this same spot the rest of my life because it’s easier than trying something new.

Your TV? Has one channel and is barely turned on.

Your Pets? Molly is my shih tzu who is very sick. I am afraid every day may be my last day with her and try to remember that when I feel irritated with 2am bathroom needs. Oryx is my tabby and has so many stories to tell me. He is very vocal and walks around meowing to converse with me.

Friends? I am blessed to have many friends who care about me. I thought I didn’t have any, but when I turned around and started making efforts to connect, there they all were.

Your life? Is busy right now and I like it. I have many social activities taking place that do not revolve around the bottle anymore. I still enjoy imbibing, but find myself creating the life I have always wanted and remembering it.

Your mood? Right now, I feel bored. It’s Friday and I want to get out of here and start my weekend.

If you're missing someone? I don’t feel like I am missing anybody right now.

Your best friend? I have a few best friends. Or what I would say to someone is my best friend. But sometimes I look and think “does that person even really know me?” Adam would know me best because he has seen the love and the hate side of me, but even then I am not sure he is my best friend.

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? I want to be in my own house, degree under my belt. I want to be in a committed relationship. I want marriage but don’t have to have it by a certain date anymore. I want it to happen when it’s supposed to happen.

Where were you last night? I was at a Greek restaurant discussing My Sister’s Keeper with the Food and Fiction book club. I hated the ending of the book, but enjoyed the restaurant and the company immensely.

Where did you grow up? In Calgary which is where I still am now. My hometown is a big city to many. I still feel it’s small.

One place that I go to over and over? The bookstore and the shoe store

Your favorite place to eat out? I don’t really have a favorite. I kind of enjoy eating at home, putting together a meal that I didn’t know if I could make it before.

Wish list items? A pub style kitchen table, a coffee table with shelving for storage, over the knee boots, perfect skinny jeans, to be a size 5 or smaller again, to be finished school and to have a story about a left hand ring to share with the world.

Last time you laughed? Today, at lunch listening to a co-worker’s university stories

Last time you cried? Yesterday while reading the last bit of My Sister’s Keeper

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? a man

Last thing you did? Found this meme to help pass the afternoon, called a customer, sent out an email

What are you wearing? Suede black boots over skinny dark denim jeans, black sweater. My hair is pulled over a Bump-it to give it a 1960s feel. Typical casual Friday wear

Something you're not wearing? Jewelry… I never remember to accessorize for some reason even though I do have some beautiful pieces.

Your favorite store? The shoe store…any one of them.

No comments: