Tabs

Friday, April 30, 2010

April Downpours brings May Craziness

I can’t believe it’s May! Where did the first third of this year go? I have had a lot of growth so far. Sometimes I was at a stalemate and it feels in the last month or so strides have been made. And I feel really good. I also feel really busy suddenly like I wasted the first third of the year and now I need to work over time this month to catch up.
May is filled up to the brim. I have Chuckles’s wedding which also means a stagette and two showers (so that’s 4 out of 5 Saturdays utilized!). I have a sleepover at the zoo with GirlTalk events as well as the two regular book club meetings and a Charity Chick Flick where I prepare a couple of meals that can be frozen for moms in need and bring them to the event where we will be watching The Princess Bride as a group. I am seeing Alberta Ballet’s Love Lies Bleeding which is a tribute/interpretation of Elton John’s music (they just posted another show if you want tickets and are in the area!) AND Chuck Palahniuk will be reading from his new novel which I can obtain a signed copy of. I also have a garage sale that the bike team I am on is hosting to raise money for the Ride to Conquer Cancer and I need to do some serious training for that ride. Finally, I have a course due at the end of June that I need to put some serious focus into.

I need to sit down and catch my breath. I need to sit down and create a budget for this month. I need to utilize every second I have this month to work towards making sure everything is completed to acceptable standards.

Goal for May? Do not have any meltdowns. Enjoy every minute of my busy life.
Mantra for May? I am so grateful to be in a position to have such a fulfilling life.


I am participating in The Ride to Conquer Cancer. If you would like to sponsor me, click here

No comments: