Tabs

Monday, April 12, 2010

My life in a list – things that make me happy

1.bright colours on my toe nails
2.Coffee and Baileys on a Saturday morning while reading Internet stuff
3.My furry children – Molly and Oryx
4.People’s generosity – I am participating in many volunteer events (charity chick flick, book sorting, my ride, etc.) and it is awesome to see that great people still exist.
5.Reading novels that I can’t put down
6.Soaking in Warm baths or hot tubs
7.tiny sprouts shooting up from seeds I pushed into dirt
8.shoes…especially shoes on sale
9.great conversations with friends
10.Browsing the Lego website at 2am on a Saturday night and discovering that you can download a program so you can “build” with Lego on your computer. Also, discovering they have Lego men ice cube trays.



I am participating in The Ride to Conquer Cancer. If you would like to sponsor me, click here

No comments: