Tabs

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One Month Ago...

...I signed up for The Ride to Conquer Cancer. In order to be able to participate in this ride I have to raise $2500. In one month, thanks to the generosity and support of almost everyone I come in contact with and network with, I have raised $1050. This blows my mind and keeps me motivated to continue finding fun ways to fundraise.

If you are in the Calgary area (or feel like flying in!), my team The Spoke Models are hosting a karaoke fundraising event at Bootleggers on April 17th. Tickets are $10 and include a complimentary drink. The bar we are hosting at is half karaoke lounge and half sports bar so there is lots to do for everyone! If you are interested, leave me a comment with your email (I moderate so it won't be revealed to the world) and let me know how many tickets you would be interested in. There is going to also be a silent auction and door prizes!


I am participating in The Ride to Conquer Cancer. If you would like to sponsor me, click here

2 comments:

Northern Living Allowance said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations on such a great start. I have no doubt you'll meet your goal in time for the ride. I wish I could've given more, but I'm just happy I could help. :)

Laura said...

Hey NLA: Every little bit helps. Thanks!