Sunday Stealing: The 35 Questions X 2 Meme: Part Two
36. If you suddenly became single or are single, do you think you could last in a relationship for 12 months or more? Absolutely. I thrive on stability.
37. Do you forgive or forget? I try to forgive, my impeccable memory makes it hard to forget
38. Do you trust people? I am too trusting of the wrong people, but not trusting enough of the right people
39. What are you not looking forward to? Nothing particular
40. Do you get mad easily? Yes I do. :)
41. Tell us about the last time you were told you that you have pretty eyes. Every day someone tells me I have incredible eyes/amazing eyes/unique eyes....does that count?
42. Do you have strange dreams? Yes I do. Had a super strange one last night with people from my past, people from my present. There was a fight and a stabbing. I think everyone got out alive though
43. Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead? LOL. Yes.
44. Tell us about the last time you fell asleep in someones arms. It's been a long time.
45. When did you last play a game? Just the other night I decided to break out some Crash Bandicoot on my XBox (the original XBox)
46. What do you have on you at all times? usually my phone aka my lifeline
47. Do you go out in public without getting all dressed up? Yes...sometimes walking the dog does not warrant mascara
48. Do you like fruity or minty gum? fruity, but I would definitely say minty would be my second choice
49. Favourite musician or group? Madonna. Guilty Pleasure
50. Do you like anyone? Yes
51. Favourite computer game? Bejewelled or UNO
52. First album you ever went and bought with your own money? Artificial Joy Club. I still enjoy listening to that album too even though the band has disappeared
53. Think back five months ago, were you single? no
54. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries? yes. I like celebrations
55. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? probably. But I am kind of egotistical like that
56. Last thing you bought? groceries
57. Are you a jealous person? yes
58. Does it take a lot to make you cry? no.
59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? yes. Shout out to DJP!
60. Have you ever had your heart-broken? Yes.
61. Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did? Way too many things. The best thing about black out drinking is the excuses for not remembering and the hilarious stories you hear about yourself.
62. Is there anyone you secretly wish you could be spending your time with right now? yes
63. Do you text? I would rather text than talk on the phone
64. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now? yes.
65. Is your life anything like it was a year ago? no.
66. Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post. Exactly one year ago today I went and watched Alice in Wonderland performed by the Alberta Ballet. I mentioned this years program and I have actually watched Romeo and Juliet AND Moulin Rouge. I should look at tickets for the Elton John inspired one.
67. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it? chocolate milk
68. Tell us about someone that you have lost contact with someone you wish you didn't. Nimet. I went to NYC with her last year, but over the past year we haven't stayed in touch. I think part of growing up is growing apart. I miss our ridiculous laughs
69. What is the last thing you said out loud? Shit! lol
70. Will this year be better than last? I plan on it! Off to a rocky start though in quarter one.
I am participating in The Ride to Conquer Cancer. If you would like to sponsor me, click here