Tabs

Monday, September 3, 2012

Sunday Stealing on Mondays


1. What type questions do you hate on a meme? Questions that repeat themselves. I feel I have already answered something and then it gets asked again! Grrr!

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be? Nelson...and I happen to be marrying him :)

3. Were you happy when you woke up today? Um...mostly a little confused. I drank a bottle of champagne last night and going to bed is actually a blur. The more things change, the more they stay the same.


4. When were you on the phone last? And with who? A couple of hours ago -- my daddy called to tell me he parked on the street and was walking over to our new place.

5. Who are you excited for? Well...for me and Rainman. And we have a surprise happening in a few weeks which will be really exciting, especially for the recipient :)

7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you? Rainman.

8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth? This question could go in so many directions. Honestly though, it was a sip of beer.

9. Have a best friend? Yes. I am really lucky and have a great group of friends who share in my various interests, listen to me when I need them to, believe the world needs more glitter, and let me be part of their fun lives with each milestone we cross.

10. Were you ever or are you scared to fall in love? Of course, I have had my heart broken badly like so many others and didn't know if I could take a leap of faith again. But I am sure happy I did!

11. Do you think teenagers can be in love? Yes....but I also think teenagers are in a place of discovery. Until you know who you truly are and love yourself, you can not truly love another person.

12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face? No one really comes to mind.

13. What time is it right this second? 6:34:38 p.m. (it changed...)

14. What do you want right now? I want to be able to get out of bed tomorrow and have a really kick ass amazing run.

15. Who was the last person you took a picture with? The girls at the last RMH brunch.

16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused? Taken <3 br="br">
17. When was the last time you cried? This afternoon watching Ellen. She gave a family a house! Every one was crying. I was so happy and excited for the person who got the house.

18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? I do now. It hasn't always been easy.

19. Do you find it hard to trust others? No, I am too trusting. And then get bit in the ass, yet still believe that everyone is being true to their word. And I wouldn't want to change that about myself.

20. How fast does your mind change? Not very fast at all. I am pretty stubborn.

21. I bet you miss somebody right now. Who is it? I miss Kerker and Nimet

22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now? Yes. My life is pretty fabulous right now :) I am so very excited with all of the positive things happening in it :)

No comments: