Tabs

Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday Stealing on Mondays

23. Why do you think so many people cheat? I think that people get into situations where they settle. And they are not with the person they want to be with or are supposed to be with. They are then less invested in the relationship and it becomes easier to cheat. When you are with that person you are supposed to be with, it doesn't matter who walks down the street, lives next door or is dancing in a night club, all you think about is that person you are with.

24. Tell me what's on your mind?
 Thinking about how many people settle in relationships and are never truly happy. And how we live in a society that constantly compares peers and their level of happiness in life through online photos and status updates. "Every one in this room has troubles too"

25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
 Finishing up my Social Media for Business Certificate, our first Christmas in our new home, completing my first half marathon.

26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing? Yes. There is nothing like pulling on a boyfriend's sweater when you are cold

25. When did you last talk to your BFF? I just emailed one of them. I spoke with Rainman this morning when he kissed me goodbye.


28. When is your next road trip?
 Not too sure. 

29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
 Yes. 

30. How's your heart?
 Strong and healed. And growing.

31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
 Yes. Oh the time I wasted in past relationships.

32. Do you think somebody's secretly in love with you?
 No.

33. What are you planning on doing after this?
 have lunch.

34. Last time you yelled at someone?
 Have no idea. I don't really yell anymore. I mostly get really quiet when I am angry.

35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
  I sure have :)

36. Who do you not get along with?
 I don't really know. Obviously people, but not important enough to jump in my head right away.

37. What does your most recent text say?
 It's from Rainman, and says "lol" We can be really, really deep sometimes.

38. What are you wearing right now?
 Shift dress, grey stiletto high boots

39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed in high school, how is it?
 Confession: I didn't really have a boyfriend in high school and actually can't think if I kissed anyone, especially the last person I kissed. So, I could be locked in a room with that person right now and wouldn't even know.

40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
 Last week. I love grilled cheese.

41. What's your favorite boy and girl name?
 Boy: Jasyk Girl:no idea.

42. How did you feel when you woke up?
 Tired, stuffed up, wishing I could stay in  bed

43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
 I always love texts from my fiance. 

44. Do you think Clint Eastwood would have been better talking to a table? What a bizarre moment. US is a crazy country.


45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight? Sleeping.

No comments: