Tabs

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2011 Goals

I am already thinking of how to make 2011 even better than 2010 (because as much as parts of this year sucked, there was a lot of fabulous-ness too). I was inspired by a friend on facebook who has pledged to contribute 200 hours of volunteering next year. And so I have decided to make it a goal to match her. I am already looking at different volunteer opportunities (and signed up for a couple different ones too), but if you have any ideas, let me know!

1 comment:

Dolly Iris said...

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I am reopening my blog. Slowly of course... due to the whole traveling thing. I'm going to do a post soon called 30 b4 30. 30 things I plan to complete before the big 30. I just turned 28 in October.
So I hope you will still read and possibly (if I dont suck) add me to your blog roll. :0)