Tabs

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A lot can change in a year

On this date last year I completed this meme

I decided today to answer it again and compare where I am at.

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? Long and red. My sister and I reconnected this year and she helps me keep it great shape.

Your favorite food? Still hotdogs. Oh man I love hotdogs. Feel free to judge

Your dream last night? I don't know.

Your favorite drink? Coca Cola baby!

Your dream/goal? Finish school. Buy a house. Create a loving family.

The room are you in? My living room.

Your hobby? Reading. Tweeting has taken over this year too.

Your fear? That this is as good as it gets.

Your TV? is rarely turned on. Sometimes to play xBox or watch a movie. I sometimes think I have it so that people don't think its strange that I don't.

Your Pets? Molly and Oryx and recently I have been feeding a squirrel. I have named him Gus.

Friends? Make me laugh. Are great for hugs. And experiencing a fantastic life.

Your life? feels like its missing something.

Your mood? kind of pissed, but telling myself to let it go.

If you're missing someone? I sure am.

Your best friend? Knows exactly what to say to make me feel better.

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? I am going to be 34 in 6 years. I want to be finished school, out of consumer debt, have my car paid off and in a balanced relationship that is filled with love and respect.

Where were you last night? I went to Il Sogno in Bridgeland with my department at work then came home. Its freaking cold out and like bears, I hibernate.

Where did you grow up? In Calgary which is where I still am now. The smallest big city ever.

One place that I go to over and over? coffee shop and work

Your favorite place to eat out? Don't have one. Love experiencing new places and new foods.

Wish list items? Brown high boots. Black parka. A trip through Europe. Pub style kitchen table.

Last time you laughed? yesterday at the work offsite.

Last time you cried? Earlier this week. I feel abandoned kind of. And then a friend sent me an ominous message and has disappeared from the world. I am super worried about him and feel super selfish for making him listen to my petty issues.

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? pulled together

Last thing you did? Cleaned my kitchen

What are you wearing? pajamas. hurray for lazy Saturdays.

Something you're not wearing? socks

Your favorite store? Shoe Stores. Love them.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Just dropped by to say it does get better. Really. I was in your boat at your age: I felt alone and fearful for the future. Now I'm 36 and I've still a long way to go but I feel much much better about my whole life. Hang in there :)

TL said...

I love that you said "create a loving family". I think that is how I feel too, I just haven't put it that way. Great wording!