And for lunch I had a delicious, hearty, Tuscan soup. Another beautiful winter thing is hearty soups and stews that warm you right up.
As much as I am not a fan of freezing cold weather, there are some high points to this season:
- Cute mitts knitted by KerKer's nan to keep my hands warm! Thanks KerKer's nan :)
- Ice skating
- Hot chocolate
- Crisp air that wakes you up better than coffee in the morning
- Snow angels
- Looking at Jack Frost patterns on your windows while sipping Jack Daniels (and coke)
- Winter boots! So many cute styles that I NEED!
- Making snow sculptures and painting them with food colouring
- Cranking your heat inside, filling a kiddie pool with water to put your feet in and watching summer movies while drinking margaritas!
What parts of winter do you enjoy?