Tabs

Friday, November 26, 2010

Some rabbit out there donated his foot to me this month...

....so thanks little Thumper!

This morning I received an email informing me that I won 2 tickets to the Cannes Reel Fundraiser hosted by the Canadian Marketing Association AND that I would be sitting at the Alberta Magazine Publishing Association table. AWESOME!

To make the event even more magical, the theme is Mad Men. I can't wait to figure out a 1960s inspired evening outfit (oh Betty Draper, I am looking at you for direction).

My hope for this evening? Not only enjoy a fabulous meal and some of the world's best commercials, but also make some connections in the world of Alberta writing and marketing.

What a fabulous way to start a Friday! I feel like having a Pants-Off-Dance-Off Party now!

No comments: