Tabs

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

5 no spend days

I have completed 1/3 of my goal for this month. I didn't spend on July 1, 4,5,6 and 7.

The secret to not spending? Not leaving my house! And if I am at work, I have to go straight home in order to bypass money slipping from my hand.

I work down at the Stampede grounds this evening. Its going to be very hard not to be enticed by mini-donuts, deep fried everything, cotton candy or anything down the food avenue. I don't think I am going to be able to achieve my goal of only eating out once/not spending any money on fast food. But is it worth it as the Stampede is only once a year?? I work until 7...maybe I can avoid it....

1 comment:

Canadian Saver said...

I'm sooo jealous! I'd love to go to the Stampede once in my life. My dad would be in heaven there!