Tabs

Monday, July 20, 2009

When in Rome....

Hi my name is Arual . I currently have 50 cents in my wallet and a two-pence piece. When I started managing my finances I was worth --I don't really know, and now have a net worth of --still not sure. I currently work in marketing and have been doing it for 2 years. I make roughly $45000 per year. I want to have a comfortable amount waiting for me when it comes time to retire. Aside from learning about finances, I really enjoy randomness, house-wifey things, and rye. I think the world would be a better place if mosquitoes didn’t exist. I had pizza pops for dinner last night and it was not as good as I remember them being as a kid. I have had 3 major significant others over the course of my lifetime (counting awkward middle school relationships). One thing that makes me different depends on who you talk to -- it is possible I am actually just like everyone else and I am okay with that. Now that I’m done with this mad lib, I think I’m going to figure out my net worth...and maybe work.

If you want to try this too, here you go:

Hi my name is (blank) . I currently have (blank) dollars in my wallet. When I started managing my finances I was worth (blank), and now have a net worth of (blank). I currently work (blank) and have been doing it for (blank) years. I make roughly (blank) per year. I want to have (blank) waiting for me when it comes time to retire. Aside from learning about finances, I really enjoy (blank). I think the world would be a better place if (blank) didn’t exist. I had (blank) for dinner last night and it was (blank). I have had (blank) significant others over the course of my lifetime (counting awkward middle school relationships). One thing that makes me different is (blank). Now that I’m done with this mad lib, I think I’m going to (blank).

No comments: