Tabs

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday Stealing on a Monday

Sunday Stealing: The 35 Questions X 2 Meme: Part One

1. How far away is the last person you kissed? It feels like an entire universe away

2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever? Yes. I am composing a letter to Webster’s about having the defined meaning of forever altered to reflect exactly what it appears to mean

3. Last person you were in a car with? A lady from Books and Brunch. I drove her to 58th Ave

4. Any plans for tomorrow? Writing an exam in the morning. Diving in to organizing my house in the afternoon

5. How long does it take for you to take a shower? Around 10 minutes. Longer if I am feeling chilled

6. Best friend or close friends? Best Friends

7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? I can only have faith that it will

8. Did you kiss anyone friday? no

9. Ever thrown up in public? yes

10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW? Thoughts about question 8.

11. Who was the last person you talked to? Audra or Shley

12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school? I really enjoyed everything they taught and/or teach. There is nothing wrong with expanding one’s mind

13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with? No.

14. What is your favourite colour top to wear? Black? I don’t know.

15. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes.

16. What's the closest thing to you that's green? The plant from the homeshow that I should water

17. Where would you like to be right now? At home.

18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to? Not listening to anything

19. How many dogs do you have? 1

20. Is anything bugging you right now? Yes. But I don’t want to talk about it

21. Is life going right for you now? It has its challenges. But it has to end up okay…right?

22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself? Yes…and this seems to be the core reason for all issues. I need to start caring more about myself I think

23. What made you laugh today? At lunch, Shley was telling me a story about a fight she tried breaking up at the pizza join in St. Albert on Friday. I love my little super hero

24. What was the last movie you watched? Heavy metal

25. Whats the last conversation you had about? The Ride to Conquer Cancer fundraising efforts

26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning? Getting out of bed to join the working masses

27. Do you like your hair long or short? Long…growing it out.

28. Do you want to see somebody right now? Yes.

29. Do you like the rain? Yes.

30. Did you have a valentine this year? No…I tried to fool myself though

31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go? Absolutely. The question is would he?

32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else? I think so. If I saw someone in danger, I wouldn’t think before I rushed out to help save him or her

33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you? Lots. But at the same time, nothing. I don’t know. If I knew the answers I wouldn’t be in this headspace.

34. How do you feel about boys smoking? Whatevs...I feel people can choose how to live their lives however they want. But FYI boys? it's gross. :)

35. Could you see yourself with someone forever? I do and I have, but I’m possibly not his forever. It sucks.forever?



I am participating in The Ride to Conquer Cancer. If you would like to sponsor me, click here

No comments: