Tabs

Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 10 – Wisdom

What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)

Dear Reverb,

Can we please stop addressing that time in my life? It did affect everything in my year and some days I am not sure it was the wisest decision. I keep trying to move on, but all of this reflecting on that pivotal moment is really playing with my heart these days. And I keep having moments of only remembering great times with him and forgetting the not-so-great times.

That said, second wisest decision I made in 2010 was making the goal of obtaining my degree a priority again. I will have completed this goal in 2011.


As of January 1, 2011 I will be making this blog private. If you would like to be on the reading list, please email me at arualthebutterfly[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments: