Tabs

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 15 – 5 Minutes

Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)

Ready, set, go!

I learned how to snowboard.
Went to Edmonton, Spokane, Blairmore, Nanton, Newfoundland.
I bought a brand new car.
I rode 220km on my bicycle.
I raised over $3000 on my own and over $20000 with a team for cancer research.
I was a maid of honour.
I witnessed my childhood friend get married.
I broke up with A for the final time.
My friends and I spent an afternoon on a home made slip and slide.
I was co-owner of a company.
I started tweeting for work.
I learned exciting news recently that I would love to share, but I am sworn to secrecy (it's not my story to tell anyway).
I slept over at the zoo.
I learned how to make chocolate.
I won an iPad.

Done.

It's hard to capture an entire year in 5 minutes. It goes by quickly.

As of January 1, 2011 I will be making this blog private. If you would like to be on the reading list, please email me at arualthebutterfly[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments: