1. Song that always makes you sad? Sinead's "Nothing Compares to You". Reminds me of that time after a breakup when you think life can never go on. I get sad thinking about the girl I was at that time. I want to go back and give her a hug and let her cry.
2. Last thing you bought? New boots. My winter boots' zipper broke while at the shoe store. I can only believe it was a sign from the shoe Gods. My mom's bf gave me a gift card, so I guess I didn't really buy them...
3. Last person you argued with? I have no idea. I don't really argue with people. Maybe Jason, but when we argue, it usually is because we ask if we are interested in having a fight and it usually turns ridiculous. Especially the time we decided to sing our fight as though we were in a musical. Try it, you can't stay mad while singing :)
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on? I sure do! I think it tastes better.
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid? Cuddles, my cabbage patch kid koosa cat. He still sits on my shelf.
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD? Yes. That's me in Grade Nine baby!
7. Favorite day of the week? Friday: breakfast with the 82 crew, sometimes beers after work with the sales guys, movies with Jason and no work the next day :)
8. Favorite sundae topping? strawberries
9. Did you take piano lessons? no. but maybe one day
10. Most frequent song played? "F*ck you" on Dr. Dre's Chronic 2001. I know every word to this CD and frequently have the lyrics playing in my head while looking innocent in work meetings.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? It's no secret, but I am still ashamed: Jersey Shore
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey? Hockey! I am Canadian after all and even though basketball was invented here, I like the feeling of cold air on my cheeks and the sounds of blades scraping on an outdoor rink after the sun goes down.
13. Date someone older or younger? I have dated younger (only a year) and prefer older (the one I am with now is 5 years older which seems to be perfect).
14. One place you could travel right now? Paris, mon amie!
15. Do you use umbrellas? Yes. But then the wind sneaks up and turns the umbrella inside out resulting in it to become useless.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem? yes.
17. Favorite cheese? Gouda.
18. The Smith’s or The Cure? The Cure. I only kind of like The Smith's because they were mentioned in 500 days of Summer.
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? I thought brunettes, but Jason is blonde and he's hot.
20. Best job you ever had? I really like my job right now. Lots of opportunities and I am constantly learning.
21. Did you go to your high school prom? Yes. What a shit show.
22. Perfect time to wake up? between 5:30 and 6 a.m. This provides me with the ability to tackle some chores and i feel productive before even settling into my desk.
23. Perfect time to go to bed? I would love to say 10. But I usually stay up till around midnight.
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess? No. I like my rook and do not use my queen till both rooks have been sacrificed.
25. Ever been in a car accident? I sure have!
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither? Both. I am a daddy's girl, but can count on my mom in a lot of ways too.
27. What age is this exciting life over for you? I have no idea, but I hope its when I am into my 80s.
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager? The 80s. The 90s was fun, but I think the fashion in the 80s would have been fun to wear as a teenager (what the kids are wearing now I guess).
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned? My apple green skate shoes. Followed closely by my over the knee boots.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? Yes. Jason makes fun of me for still wearing some things I bought in high school. But classics are classics and I haven't grown a whole lot in the last 12 years.
31. Were you in track and field? Yes. I joined because I had a crush on a boy on the team. I started running to hang out with him more. It didn't work out, but I still enjoy running :)
32. Were you ever in a school talent show? No.
33. Have you ever written in a library book? Yes. I have a bad habit of jotting down my thoughts in the margin when a passage speaks to me.
34. Allergic to? Nothing.
35. Favorite fruit? Strawberries. Followed by watermelon and bananas.
36. Have you watched American Horror Story? No.
37. Baseball hat or toque? Toque
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower? Shampoo
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? Wet the toothbrush
40. Pen or pencil? Pen
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino? Yes. But it's not really my thing. I actually feel depressed in the casino watching people become drones looking for that big payout to take care of their problems. I would rather invest my money
42. Have you thrown up on a plane? Yes. Longest 1 hour plane ride of my life.
43. Have you thrown up in a car? No. But I have been too drunk and had a car pulled over so I could throw up on the side of the road. I know. Classy.
44. Have you thrown up at work? Yes.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters? Yes. Most of the fun is being scared :)
46. How many shoes do you have? More than 50, close to a hundred. I don't think I should count.
47. Who was your first roommate? Nimet
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? Vodka Slimes and Candy Apples in the bar, before that I would drink a lot of Mike's Hard Lemonade to get the job done.
49. What was your first job? Company's Coming Cafe
50. What was your first car? My 2010 Corolla Sport :)
51. When did you go to your first funeral? When I was around 11. A good friend of my parent's lost her battle against cancer.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I have never moved from my hometown. I love this city!
53. Who was your first grade teacher? I have no idea.
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Ontario
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never snuck out of the house actually. Perks of being from a broken home is that no one really noticed what you were up to.
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Um...Hillary maybe? And no.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house? In a town home with Tannis and Danny. Kerker moved in shortly after. He was the best roommate ever.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Jason ♥
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Jamie LeBoubon's
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Check Twitter. See what's happening in the world.
61. What was the first concert you attended? The Tea Party or possibly Edgefest.
62. First tattoo or piercing? First Tattoo is my shooting star. First piercing is my belly button.
63. First celebrity crush? Brad Pitt. He's looking older, but still handsome. Leo DiCaprio is up there too!