Tabs

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hodl-Ay-Ee-Ee

This morning was so liberating. My income tax return was deposited into my account and I spent the morning clearing up debts. I cancelled my overdraft first thing (I figure if I really need one, I can always call the bank and get another one). Looking at my account felt good knowing that all of the money in there is MINE!!! Then I started cleaning up my credit card. I keep a spreadsheet of all of my purchases that I make on my credit card. So each transaction I made, it was like I could say I finally owned what I had bought. And after all was said and done, I left myself $300 extra in my account in case I need it.
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulder and I can breathe easier. : )

1 comment:

Dolly Iris said...

MMM What a good feeling!