Tabs

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Save the slot-back pig

Today is a long day. After full-time job, I am off to part-time job. It is going to be like that tomorrow too. I can’t wait to see my first pay cheque from the toy store so I can see how much tax they take off and I can then have a rough idea of how much I will be earning a pay cheque. Right now I am thinking about taking ten percent of the amount and putting it towards my down payment fund and then the other 90% towards my credit card. That way the down payment fund will still grow a little while my debt dwindles. Also according to the gc.ca website, my refund will be deposited into my account April 24th 2008. The first thing I am doing is paying off my overdraft and shutting it down. No more borrowing money every month for me :)
Last night I worked on my vision board to help me focus on my goals and I am really excited to see the final result. I need a job where an hour of cut and paste is mandatory. Grade one teacher I suppose? Although if I taught kindergarten, I would get to play in the sand station as well as have cut and paste. Maybe I could just be a camp counselor or volunteer with Brownies.
I have 45 minutes left of work part one and not in the mood to be here at all. I joined Pigsback this afternoon. Has anyone else used the site? I figured free points towards stuff, why not? But I am not really sure how to earn said points. I will have to look more into this site when I am at home tonight.

No comments: