Tabs

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Focus

This blog needs focus. A theme to tie it all in together. I am an English Major student who studies themes and motifs of literature for fun, yet my blog has no themes. Not good. I think when I first started writing here, I thought about making it about me growing. BUT how can I grow when I have no focus? I have goals ( a) that are S.M.A.R.T. and planned out, I need to focus on them more in writing. Starting today, I need to use this blog as my way to stay on top of those goals.
The last couple of days, I have been obsessively reading other personal finance blogs and it is great to see people like me, who want to know they worked for something and that they don't owe anyone for it. Its almost as if we could start a club. Which may not be such a bad idea as we all seem too broke to go out, and would therefore find more creative things to do....
I need to learn how to make hyperlinks.

1 comment:

Dolly Iris said...

Reading other PF blogs has helped me immensely. I love having a support system with like-minded people. There are not many people in my life that get so excited about making an extra payment on your loan or reaching a savings goal. I really love reading and writing about PF. I'm going to add you to my blog roll.