Tabs

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The one with the wiggle






I only climbed up once today. The tower is under renovations or something, so they only had one elevator working and people were just walking back down the second set of stairs. The stair well was so cold too. Mother Nature is going through menopause and can't decide if it should be warm or cold. I am not a huge fan of Spring...I hate volatile weather conditions! Earlier this week it was close to plus 15 and now there is snow up to the curves of my calves. But I figure the climb up and then down equals two climbings. My legs feel like JELLO.
My cheque from H and R block came yesterday. I think I am going to put it straight onto my VISA. I may wait till next Saturday to put it in the bank though, and take all my rolled coin with me too.
I should be doing homework, but instead I am surfing the 'net. I really need to work on my dedication and motivation!

1 comment:

Dolly Iris said...

Congrats on completing your climb!

Also, for deciding to use your refund on paying down your visa! :)