Tabs

Monday, April 7, 2008

The weekend stops here....

I need to find a part time job by the end of this week.I am hoping to make an extra $100 a month to help with saving for the down payment as well as not feeling so tight in cash. I am attempting to live frugally (making my own lunch, cutting the cable, not buying all of those extra things that one does not really need etc. etc.) to help cut down on my expenses, but I figure I need to increase my income too. It would be nice to have a vast amount of passive income where my money invested would make me money, but I am not there yet. Although my savings account did earn a nickel this month. I know a nickel is not a huge amount, but being as I usually have to pay the bank for the service of using that account, I was happy it earned money! Watch the nickels and the dollars will take care of themselves right?
So, I have printed the resumes and I am going to dress professionally pretty tomorrow and after work I will hand out resumes like there is no day after tomorrow. I figure a couple evening shifts a week will help and although they will be long days, at the end of the month I can sit back and realize how loose my money belt feels, and at the end of four years, I can sit in my own house and know that I worked my ass off for it.

No comments: