Tabs

Friday, April 18, 2008

Monkey kick off

Tonight is shift two of the part time gig. I should have stated that I consider Friday nights weekends when I told them that I didn’t want to work weekends. And they have me scheduled for Sunday too, but I was assured it was just for training and if I couldn’t make it, c’est le vive (or is it c’est la vive…it has been many years since I have been in French class…I am thinking la). I figured why not, it’s not like I have a whole lot going on Sunday, so may as well make some money. Tomorrow I am climbing the stairs of the Calgary tower. There are 802 stairs and last year I was able to do it once. This year I am going to try and do it twice. All proceeds go to the Alberta Wilderness Association to fight for the rights of Alberta’s wildlife. My friend is coming with me so I am excited to gossip as we climb flight after flight of stairs.
Other than that not much is going on this weekend. I think A misses me. Between school and my full-time job and now this part-time gig I only saw him once this week (last night). He showed up with roses. I should have been busier a long time ago :) I love flowers. He said he might stop by tonight too after I am done work if he didn’t have to work tomorrow. It’s snowing so hopefully he doesn’t have to work! I am so proud of him! He opened up an RRSP account yesterday! Now if only we could get our saving goals aligned.

2 comments:

Dolly Iris said...

I don't know how you have any breath left to talk with 802 stairs to climb!

Congratulations on your BF starting his RRSP account!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Re: French

Je pense vous disez: "C'est la vie"

Which means "That's life" :)

And kudos to BF!!!