Tabs

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stolen Goods

I stole this from someone else's Blog (apple and telephone's if you must know). I am bored and have nothing super interesting to write. I am awaiting pay day tomorrow night at midnight to see what kind of debt and savings management magic I can create although I do believe my whole cheque will go to rent. Damn this expensive city!!! I know I should get a roommate for financial reasons, but I really love having the place all to me. If I want to soak in the tub reading all night I can. And if I want to listen to Madonna while hula-hooping in my living room, no one looks at me weird. Maybe after my trip to Latvia I will look into getting a roommate, but for now I will enjoy the space that I am working for.
Anyway this is what I stole:

What was I doing 5 years ago?
I was newly single and spending a lot of time in smokey bars, dancing on speakers and drinking rye-and-cokes. This actually sounds a lot like what I was doing 5 months ago too. :) The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Five things on my to-do list today ( or things I did today):
1. Read Deep Waters and the accompanying lesson
2. Study for psychology quiz two
3. Come up with a list of ways I can put extra money towards my credit card
4. Practice my Russian lesson one
5. Frame my list of things to do before I die and hang it up

Five snacks I love:
1. Chips and Dip
2. Bagels with roasted red pepper cream cheese and spinach
3. Ben and Jerry's although I won't say no to any ice cream that is offered
4. Grilled paninis with vegetable spread
5. Hot dogs or pizza at 2 am outside of the bar :)

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel around the world...ride an elephant in Thailand, a camel in Egypt, my bicycle around Italy, drink port in Portugal, watch the sunrise after 66 days of darkness in Alaska, etc. etc.
2. Buy a house and furnish it with beautiful pieces and awesome appliances like the LG washer/dryer in one--coolest machine ever!
3. Take a year off of work and finish school instead of this part-time stuff I am doing
4. Start a non-profit organization that helps children who are survivors of sexual abuse (and for adults that those survivors grew up to be)
5. Have the princess wedding of my dreams

Five bad habits I have:
1. Procrastination
2. Borrowing from my savings account to pay my debt, but never repaying my savings account
3. Gossiping
4. Picking fights with the BF
5. Buying stuff I don't need or even really want.

Five places I have lived:
1. Calgary
2.
3.
4.
5.

Five jobs I've had:
1. The coffee shop
2. The sandwich stop
3. The dollar store
4. The pharmaceutical warehouse
5. The utility company

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.