Tabs

Friday, April 25, 2008

Lepidoptera

I had the day off today as my lieu day for travel time to Edmonton to work earlier this month. I spent most of the day sleeping. I did some reading for school, but mostly sleeping.
I also started a list of ways I can put money towards my debt.
~ Put amount that I "saved" at grocery store towards debt (I borrowed this idea from Budget, Bills and Credit...oh my!)
~Return Bottles and Cans and put this money towards debt
~90% of my earnings from my part-time job
~Every time I borrow a book from the library instead of buying it, put $1 towards debt
~Round my bill to next $5 and the differences, put towards debt. So in May my utilities bill is $152.33, round it to $155 and put $2.67 towards debt

That's all I have for now. I will work on these ones for now and if anything else strikes a chord within me, I will try to do it too.

2 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

All great ideas for putting money towards your debt!!!

How much do you get for your recycled bottles and cans? We pay a 10 cent deposit when buying and get back 5 cents when we return them...

Dolly Iris said...

These are good ideas. That reminds me to get back on track for my "finding money mondays"