Tabs

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Little Golden Book about Zogg

Grrr! I hate waiting. I emailed my English Professor this morning to see if the topic I chose for my essay is okay during his office hours. And he hasn’t responded yet! His office hours ended at 9:30. I was really hoping to get the bulk of this thing written today/tonight and have it finished before I left for Banff. I read the tutor letter and he states that he will respond to emails within two business days!!! Well, I will be in Banff in two business days. This is one of the downfalls of distance learning. I can’t really rely on when to hear back the answers to my questions. On a brighter note, I received 80% on my Psychology quiz which isn’t as high as I hoped it to be, but not a bomb either.
Maybe I should just go forth with the topic I chose and hope he agrees…

No comments: