Tabs

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My heart is as true as steel

Today, I am imagining my dream wedding. Writing down ideas, playing with themes, imagining a setting reflecting the love in my heart. My friend's are planning a Halloween wedding and it is so much fun to hear her ideas and imagine how I would do it if I chose a Halloween theme. I have so many ideas, concepts, notions for my dream day with no idea when or if this day will occur. But it is still fun to imagine and the costs for what I get are a great bargain.

3 comments:

Dolly Iris said...

Aww, sometimes I dream about what it will be like too.

I noticed your list of "ten things to do b4 December". Good list!

Laura said...

Thanks :) Hopefully it works out better than my monthly goals do....

Canadian Saver said...

I've never heard of a Halloween theme wedding... sounds great!

I also like your list of things to do before the end of the year... good luck!