Tabs

Friday, May 2, 2008

When animal meets machine

Tonight we leave for this camping-thing. I am excited to try it out and see what all the fuss is. I also did my reading for school this morning, so all I need to do over the weekend is some brainstorming for Essay One. I have some ideas and need to just find support in the novels, so that on Tuesday I can start writing. And on the weekend I want to review my psychology so I can write the second quiz on Monday.
On Sunday there is a roller derby I want to check out too. I hope we get back in time 
Nothing much to report on the financial front, except that I borrowed everything for this camping trip and I am bringing food that was already in my cabinets/freezer so the cost so far has been about $40 (I am looking forward to sipping wine in front of a fire with my friends and just in case the wine doesn’t appeal to me, I bought some Rye too!).
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Have a great time!!

I still can't imagine going camping in this weather though... must be a lot warmer there!!

Leslie said...

Camping is so fun! :)

Never been to a roller derby but it sounds like a blast.