Tabs

Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Santa,

Last night my blender decided it should start smoking. I am not really into smokers so I ended our affair. Unfortunately, I was counting on my blender to chop nuts and cranberries for some delicious orange-cranberry pinwheel cookies (that I was obviously going to leave out for you). I promise to try and be good next year,if you can put a blender/food processor under the tree for me next week. A non-smoking one please. If this happens, not only will there be delicious cookies for you next year, but, instead of milk, there will also be a thick tasty milkshake.

Sincerely,
Laura

2 comments:

Over the Cubicle Wall said...

I bet you get one, Bribing Santa with a milkshake is a good tactic.

Canadian Saver said...

Smoking appliances isn't good... hope Santa brings one too!