Tabs

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tea of the Year

I realized that I didn't really drink enough tea this year to have a tea of the year. Which makes me sad and creates a new intention in 2010 to drink more tea. Especially as I have noticed they are building a new loose tea leaf store in the mall across from my apartment.

This was the year of discovering my new favorite coffee though. Folgers Vanilla Biscotti Coffee fills my house with a sweet aroma Saturday mornings allowing me to lazily drink a pot while I surf(the Internet), read, and contemplate how to spend my day. It is so good, that I often brew a pot on Sunday mornings too.

2 comments:

Over the Cubicle Wall said...

I'm a big fan of the Folgers Black Silk coffee. I have never been much on flavors/milk/sugar/cream in my coffee and it has a nice taste and smell for an easy to buy in the store coffee.

Canadian Saver said...

I'm not a big tea drinker either, but I really, really love flavored coffee. I should try that Folgers kind!