Tabs

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Learning Experience

2009 seemed to hold lots of little life lessons. Learning the steps to buy a house top them. Learning my dog is on her last legs of life was a tough one. Learning that I am considered a key member of the department team at work was a fantastic one.

I want 2010 to have better learning experiences. I learned a lot about anger, sadness and hurt in 2009. I learned that for someone I may never be enough. I am still dealing with that today. It won't matter how much I do, it feels like I will never do enough. What i need to learn and what i would have loved to have written today is that i learned that I am enough...in fact more than enough this year. Here is hoping in 2010 that learning experience will come.

1 comment:

Janine said...

You are more than enough.... and someone will know that with every part of their being. Trust me on that.