Tabs

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Resolution I wish I stuck with

The ride to Conquer Cancer. I went to the orientation and got scared. The presenter made it seem daunting and unachievable. I was afraid of not being able to make it the 200 km and failing. Or not making the expected $2500 in donations and sponsorships. What I should have done was just go for the gusto. A lady I work with did it and she said she saw kids on BMXs and people on cruisers. The whole point of the ride was for it to be difficult because cancer is not this easy ride that professionals face.

They are holding another ride to conquer cancer again this year. I am still on the fence.

And this concludes the best of 2009 series. I think this was a great way to reflect back upon the year. Here is to an amazing 2010!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Happy New Year!