41. Growing up, who was the easier mark: Mom or Dad? My parents were divorced. As much as having a broken family sucked, there were definite perks. Christmas comes to mind as well as always being able to ask for something twice.
42. What is the stupidest pet that you ever saw? A pet rock. And the thing that was stupid about it is that people paid money for this ridiculousness.
43. Tell us about a band whose every CD is a “must have”. So far i haven't been disappointed in The Gorillaz or Radiohead.
44. Where you surprised when Jim Parsons came out? Not particularly. I don't have "gaydar" but even I picked up on this one.
45. Have you ever shoplifted? No.
46. We currently have a person who plays both this meme and Saturday 9 who signs in to Mr. Linky every week. Yet, if you click on that link, you are told that only “members” can read the blog. Why do you think that person even bothers to sign in or for that matter, do the meme? (Don't misunderstand, we have no rules and we aren't angry. But it is damn peculiar, no?)For real? Why do I care?
47. Have you ever driven a Ferrari? No.
48. What do you call those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces? Lace ends? I haven't actually ever thought about this. So I Googled and they are called aglets.
49. Have you ever walked more than a mile? yes. I enjoy running and the most i have run so far is 8 miles. Working on getting up to that 13 mark for my half marathon.
50. Do you believe in magic? Kind of. Everything can be explained, but the mystery and the fascination is magical.
51. Have you ever been arrested? No.
52. Have you ever skinny dipped? No.
53. Explain what you think about hippies. They were the hipsters of the 60s.
54. New York or California? New York.
55. Have you ever been dumped? Absolutely. It hurts, but makes you stronger. And with each break up, you learn more about what actual love really is.
56. What are you wearing right now? It's stampede so i am rocking the plaid button-up, jeans, cowboy boots and a straw fedora.
57. John Edwards had a mistrial. How do you think he conducted himself after the verdict? Who is John Edwards?
58. Did you watch the series finale of House? No. My brother is into the hospital shows. I'm not.
59. You may need to go back a long way if you are old like Harriet. Who was the last person who asked you out? (Or that asked you out. Same dumb question either way.) Dating my boyfriend, we often still go on dates -- does that count?
60. Do you have any collections? I collect Dr. Seuss books, butterfly things, wine stoppers and McDonald Stir Sticks from around the world