Tabs

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Putting the Me in Meme - part 8

141. What's the difference between Stealing and other memes that you do? Not much, except that Stealing has a one stop shop for me to grab memes from.

 142. Best cartoon show ever? Tough one...I love cartoons. I guess Simpsons or Family Guy should be up there as I watch that no matter what, even if I have watched an episode already.

 143. Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes? No. I like it better now that he doesn't, but don't mind so much that he did. We all have vices (plus I smoked too)

 144. Do you ever use your full name? yes. And Rainman is in this habit now of calling me Laura Marie.

 145. Do you get annoyed easily? It really depends on my mood.

 146. Indecent proposal: Would you sleep with an attractive billionaire for millions of $? I would never sleep with anyone for money. The idea saddens me that someone would even consider that. You shouldn't make a quick dollar off of your body, you may as well sell ad space and get logo tattoos. At least you wouldn't have to worry about consequences of STIs.

 147. Where do you draw the line? When something could damage my reputation.

 148. Have you ever been on a road trip? Absolutely! One of the best ways to vacation. I have done road trips through the states, all over Newfoundland, in Latvia, from Ontario to BC, and of course all over Alberta. Its a great way to get to know the place you are in and your fellow passengers (or yourself if you choose to travel alone). 

149. What’s your favorite drink? Alcoholic: Draught Beer, Non-Alcoholic: Chocolate Milk

 150. Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? Why? Tough question. I would say smile though. Eyes are always pretty and different. I need your teeth to be straight and clean. Sorry. I'm shallow.

 151. What was your first thought this morning? I woke up next to Rainman. I wanted to call in sick and spend the day in the sun with him :)

 152. Have you ever wanted to go to sleep and not wake up? Not lately, but in the past. We all have dark moments.

 153. Would you try to take over the world? No. Too much pressure.

 154. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Rainman came to my house at 6 a.m. before he had to go to work on the coldest day of the year to scrape the ice from my car's windshield. I wasn't expecting it. He has also left me cute little notes stating his adoration for me. I really am very lucky.

 155. Have you ever been asked to do something disgusting? Yes. Dan and I used to play this game in jr. high and high school (who am I kidding, we still play) where we dare each other to do gross things all of the time for a quarter. Neither of us have ever agreed to do it.

 156. How much cash do you have right now? I have just over $50 on me.

 157. Tell us something totally random about yourself. I love huge rings to wear on my index finger.

 158. What really turns you off? When people blame their bad choices/bad luck on every one else but themselves. Take ownership in your life. And make choices that you can be proud of. I dated a guy who felt life had dealt him a bad hand, so he continued to do the same stupid things blaming his circumstances on everyone else. He was a loser, because he chose to be. No bad feelings leaving that guy!

 159. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? I get told I look like Jodie Foster.

 160. You’re having a bad day. Who do you want to talk to? Rainman.

 161. Have you ever studied the Bible? Yes. I went to Catholic school. Right now I am reading Lamb, the gospel according to Biff, Jesus's childhood friend. It is so funny because you begin to look at all of those stories from another perspective. I highly recommend.

 162. What really turns you off? Didn't we cover this in question 158?

 163. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve? Completing my English degree. Just to hang it on the wall, remembering the blood, sweat and tears I put into it. And the thousands of dollars for that piece of paper. 

164. Name one celebrity you hate, and why. Nothing comes to mind.

 165. What’s your favorite store? Shoe stores. Followed closely by book stores.

 166. What's one goal you’d like to achieve this year? Finishing my Extension Certificate in Social Media for Business.

 167. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? His smile.

 168. Who is your oldest friend? How long have you known them? Dan. We have been friends for 20 years.

169. Do you like photography? Yes. And Rainman has bought a fancy camera to try his hand at this hobby. I get to model. Fun!

 170. Pain or no gain? Agree. And not just pain in the physical sense but also the mental and emotional anguish of having to sacrifice to meet your goals (thus gaining).

 171. What's something people say that you generally find annoying? When people don't listen and then ask right away about something I just told them.

 172. How often do you change your myspace/facebook/etc profile? Probably two often. I like pictures of me and my friends, and me and my boyfriend so constantly updating that profile pic.

 173. Do you ever cook? I love cooking. I like to play Chopped using random ingredients from my deep freeze and pantry hoping for the best. 

174. Have you ever been on a boat? Yes. With my flippy floppies.

 175. What do you do most when you’re bored? Surf the Internet. Fill out memes.

 176. What is your favorite musical instrument? The piano, followed by the violin.

 177. What’s your phone ringtone? I have no idea, my phone has been on vibrate since I bought it.

 178. Have you ever been in a movie? (Either amateur of professional.) Nope.

 179. Describe your life currently in five words. Full of love and laughter.

 180. Where did you last fly to and why? Jamaica. For Jenn's wedding. My first tropical vacation and I loved it.

No comments: