Tabs

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Putting the Me in Meme - part 7

121. Have you gone rock climbing? If not, would you? No. I am not a fan of heights and I believe scaling a wall looking for little rocks that jut out, qualifies as heights that would terrify me.

 122. Do you believe in forever love in a romantic relationship? Absolutely. But you hvae to grow together as individuals to make it work. Dependency is not sexy and does not equate love.

 123. As a kid did you ever sneak anyone into your house? No. My parents wouldn't have noticed even if I had. 5 kids, cousins and friends were always around so what would be one more kid?

 124. Do you personally know anyone homeless? Yes I do. And because of that personal connection, I get that homeless people are still people and don't deserve to be ignored or looked at with disdain. No one ever said that they wanted to be homeless when they grew up. Life happens, choices are made that lead people on paths into circumstances that are difficult to get out of. They still deserve food, a friendly smile and even a beer like you and I do.

 125. Do you believe in aliens? It would be ridiculous to think that we are the only parasite in this Universe. 

126. Have you ever killed someone? No. And even if I had, it would be a weird platform to admit this on. 

127. What would it take for you to sell your soul to a devil? I think he already owns it.

 128. Top or bottom? Wouldn't you like to know.

 129. Are you happy with your career? I have a job right now as I try to figure out my next career move and the direction I should take.

 130. What's your favorite store to buy clothes? Why? Secondhand shops. I get brand name clothing at a fraction of the cost, I only buy pieces that I absolutely love and look right on my body, and I don't look like everyone else.

 131. What is your eye color? They're kind of hard to describe -- they are really pale and icy blue, with green around the outer edge and brown around the iris. I have been told my entire life that I have the strangest eyes, the coolest eyes, the prettiest eyes, husky eyes, the kind of eyes that stare right through you. My paternal grandmother passed these eyes down to my father who in turn passed them on to me. The downfall of deciding not to have kids means that these eyes won't be passed on.

 132. Watching or playing sports? playing. It's way more fun to participate in life then to watch it.

 133. Would you have plastic surgery? No. Firstly, I like me. Secondly, if something were to happen you may end up with something worse then what you have. Why risk it?

 134. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it? twitter. I like being caught up on what's going on in my city, with my friends, in the world and all of those other tidbits.

 135. Are you going on vacation this year? If so, where? I don't think this year, but maybe we'll go somewhere tropical around Christmas.

 136. How do you align yourself politically? Financially conservative, socially liberal.

 137. Do you have any pets? I do. My cat Oryx, my dog Molly and I have recently adopted Rainman's cat Kitty.

 138. Do you believe in soul mates? No. I think there are a lot of people in this world and there is a chance to be in a meaningful relationship with anyone if you are in a place where you can be mature and allow the other person room to grow, while allowing yourself to grow, you will be 2 whole people sharing a life together. And that is what love is about.

 139. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I can find out anything about anyone on the Internet. Just a few details about you (your screen name, your phone number, an email address) and it opens a porthole that I can follow. If it's online, it for people to find. I hate this because I often find things out about people that I wish I didn't know or about people my friends know that i don't know how to tell them. It did work in my favour when I found Rainman's online dating account before we started dating. I used it to plan perfect dates ;-

No comments: