Tabs

Monday, July 9, 2012

Putting the Me in Meme - part 5

81. What’s your favorite action movie? The Star Wars trilogy

 82. Have (or are) you ever been involved someone much older than you? Rainman is 5 years older than me. Not a huge deal now, but when he tells me stories of his bar days, I was in jr. high. I love teasing him about this.

 83. Do you believe in lust at first sight? absolutely.

 84. Favorite type of venomous snake? the asp that killed Cleopatra (this is only because it was the first snake that popped into my head)

 85. Do you drink alcohol? Yes. maybe too much.

 86. If you wanted to talk to someone who'd lift your spirits, who'd you call? Rainman, my mom, Dan, ghostbusters.

 87. What do you wear to feel sexy? matching underthings :)

 88. Do you like to learn? I sure do. And I believe you can learn something from every one you meet. Keep an open mind and watch it grow.

 89. Have you ever been hit on by someone who really overestimated their attractiveness? You know, one time I felt this way at a night club and turned the guy down when he wanted to dance. And my friend ended up hooking up with his friend. So we went back to their place for drinks after and the guy that hit on me and I stayed up all night watching tv and talking. He turned out to be super funny and really smart and by the end of the night I found him incredibly attractive. Never judge a book by its cover was the lesson I learned that night.

 90. Where did you last go on vacation? Jamaica. It feels so long ago, I desperately want to jump on a plane.

91. Dallas (as in J.R. & Bobby) returns this week. What film or TV series would you loved to be resurrected? None. Has humanity lost its creativity that we have to consistently and constantly remake hit shows that have nothing to do with our generation? Stop living in the past, filled with nostalgia and look to the future and what can be created.


 92. Explain your karma beliefs. I think that those who so often state that "what goes around, comes around" and worry about other people's karma are those that should be worried about their own. If you look after your own life, you shouldn't be worried about what does and doesn't happen to other people's. 


 93. When do you think that you have a hard life? I had a tumultuous childhood. Lots of drama. But the thing is, I thought it was normal until my friends looked at me in disbelief when they heard about all of the drama. I have also found as an adult, its best to date someone that has a bit of crazy home life too. That way you're both just used to drama consistently showing up. 


 94. Favorite comic strip? Archie. I love the gang from Riverdale. 


 95. Have you ever broken a heart? Probably. 


 96. Should pot be legalized? I suppose if you must smoke it, who am I to judge. But then maybe you should ask yourself why you must smoke it. 


 97. Have you ever gone skinny dipping with someone that you shouldn't have? I have never gone skinny dipping. 


 98. What do you do when you're down? Have a good cry, enjoy a bottle of wine in the bubble bath and watch cheesy 80s movies. But seriously, a little meltdown usually takes care of everything (and I am so thankful that Rainman has witnessed a couple of meltdowns and just let me have them). 


 99. Last time you were really angry? Last week. 


 100. What is your favorite flavor in general? vanilla.

No comments: