Tabs

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Putting the Me in Meme - Part 2

21. Have you felt that life is like being on a roller coaster? Yes. Not lately, but the last relationship I was in was forever on a roller coaster.

 22. Favorite year so far? 2012 has been pretty fantastic. Different committees I sit on have allowed me to shine in my abilities for planning and organization. The courses I have taken already toward the SM extension certificate have been incredibly enlightening. I am really enjoying this running thing. The boy has taken me to look at forever jewelry. Overall I just feel really excited about where life is going now that I have taken back the reins.

 23. Do you consider yourself religious? I am Catholic, but not practicing. I am more so spiritual I think. I often give shout outs to God and Jesus in my head, but don't really bring it up in conversation.

 24. How do you dress to impress? Dress for the occasion and the people you imagine meeting. Never be afraid to be part of the theme. And like Oscar Wilde said, a lady can never be over educated or overdressed.

 25. Have you ever been to Connecticut?I have just driven through when I went from Boston to NYC.

 26. Do you eat sushi? Love me some sushi!

 27. Would you smoke pot providing there was no risk or driving involved? Not anymore. I dabbled as a teen and have grown out of it. The times I have smoked as an adult, I felt ridiculous and immature.

 28. What do you think of Idol Winner Phillip Phillips?? Why all of these Idol questions??

 29. Do you believe that animals have souls? Why not? We are all made from the same chemical elements, but in just small percentiles of differences. There's a good chance that animals look at humans the same way we look at them.

 30. Who did you last talk to? Share, if you dare. Co-workers about work stuff.

 31. What is one thing that always annoys you? people who are perpetually late. We all have the same amount of hours in a day, if I can be on time, so can you. It's called being respectful.

 32. Do you believe in a higher being? Yes.

 33. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor? Not in love. It was more of a rebound thing.

 34. Any plans for this weekend? Just some more packing, putting more items on kijiji, running and maybe a bike ride with Rainman too.

 35. Would you like to rule your country, if you could? No. Because people will always want someone to blame for the downfalls in society and that lands on the person in charge EVEN if that person is doing the best to his or her ability.

 36. Do you like watching films about the nature of animals? Yes. National Geographic Channel is spectacular.

 37. What's the difference between lust and/or lust? nothing. I think there was a typo in this question. If it's about the difference between lust and love it is that lust is the physical feelings one has for another. It can lead into love over time. Love is the emotional and mature interdependent connection a person has for another human being and allows both to grow, evolve and develop without dependency and fear.

 38. Do you have a soul? yes.

 39. One best friend or many good friends? Both.

 40. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion? Yes...but don't think that it is spontaneous, so much that it's little things that are happening over time and lead to this big bang that seems so out of the blue.These little things that can't be observed or seem meaningless and just keep adding up.

No comments: