Tabs

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Putting the Me in Meme - part 1


1. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult? No. There have been times when I was laughing so hard there was a worry my bladder would explode though.
2. Who do you have a celebrity crush on now? I don't really have a celebrity crush. Lately I have been falling more in love with authors seducing me with their command of language.
3. Would you date someone you met online? I meet lots of people online that become in real life friends. If I was single and looking, sure. That said, I wouldn't sign up for a dating site. I would rather meet someone through conversation on a forum and see where it went.
4. Do you wear underwear always? Why do you ask this?
5. Do you hate yourself at times? We all hate ourselves at times.Its those parts we hate that we learn the most about ourselves and if we chose to change and grow, then we evolve.
7. Do you like dirty movies? This really depends on the budget involved.
8. Could you believe Josha Ledet was voted off Idol? I don't even know who this kid is. I haven't watched idol since season 1 and even then it was sporadic veiwing at best.
9. When was the last time that you bought a car? April 2010. Happy birthday to me :)
10. Have you ever been camping? Yes. So not a fan of this thing called camping. 
11. How many times a day do you go on facebook? I don't even know. Not as much as I once did, but still enough that its a habitual part of my life.
12. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? The Avengers
13. Have you ever worried that you'd cut off a limb? No.
14. Where did you get your last email from? A nutritionist that I am working with to put on a lunch 'n learn for EWIN
15. Favorite website? Lately, it's been pinterest. Followed by tumblr.
16. Are you down with ghetto? I think ghetto-chic is a cute look, but I don't think anyone is down with ghetto. Even those living in the poverty of the ghetto want to get out. Lets work together to create programs to help people achieve this.
17. Will the world end in fire or ice? Fire.
18. Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes. Not so much that I will be hanging out in heaven with my friends and family and Jesus, but more so that the chemical elements that make up my being will be redistributed to create something else. The circle of life.
19. Would you be upset if facebook stopped working? Not really. There are other platforms to connect with socially online.
20. How did you start your blog? One winter night while hanging in a hotel in Lethbridge. I had no theme, no idea of where I wanted it to go, just that the feeling that I should have a blog. I think I still have the same core readers.

No comments: