Tabs

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Obsessions

Lately, I am loving my red heart shaped sunglasses, anything with polka dots and the kid size denim jacket I picked up at Goodwill.

I discovered Blogilates on YouTube via Pinterest and have been tackling the various videos. I can't  wait to get home after work to try another one.

The sounds of 100 Mile House have been filling my head at work and home. I enjoy their folk-y vibe.

I can't get enough of the simplicity of pasta tossed in olive oil and vinegar dressing. An easy summer meal to enjoy on the balcony.

I have been hanging out a lot on Instagram and Soundcloud. Super inspired by this world of sharing that we live in. Send me new sounds to listen to and share your photos with me (I'm lowqis)!

Can't get enough furniture and decorating ideas on Pinterest as I count down the last few weeks before Rainman and I are in our new place.

What have you been obsessing over lately?




No comments: