Tabs

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Putting the Me in Meme - Part 9 aka The end

181. What's the BEST rock band that you have seen live? Hands down, Garbage. Had such a blast dancing and singing along with Dan that night.


182. Could you image being in a situation where you would run from the police? No. 


183. Have you ever been asked for an autograph? No. But imagine the day I sign the inside of a book for someone.


184. What would you change about your living room? I am moving in just a few weeks, which means i am changing the entire thing -- getting rid of my couch and tv stand, working with Rainman to create a really awesome living space. I am super excited!


185. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass. 


186. Last hug? From Michelle. She scored us some swag for a raffle we are going to create to raise money for our Team McAwesome Breakfast Club. 


 187. Have you ever had to make up your mind? Of course. We make decisions every minute of the day and sometimes feel torn. In the end whatever you decide always works out. 


 188. What is on top of your refrigerator? place mats, tea towels, dish clothes, sometimes the cat. 


 189. Did it work out for you in terms of kids? (Meaning how did it work out & are you happy. In other words, from “Have none, wanted none” to “8 kids & 3 grandkids) have none and okay with that. Pretty sure I don't want to have any, but never say never. 


 190. Are you afraid of the dark? No. Except out in the woods when its so dark and there are creepy noises. That's scary for sure! 


 191. What if you had three wishes – what would you wish for? Financial security, a cold beer and three more wishes. 


 192. Do you feel sad often? No. Today I do because of something I discovered earlier this week. But its not sadness for me. 


 193. Have you ever been in lust for an extended period of time? Well sure -- I believe that is called the honeymoon phase of a relationship ;-) 


 194. Do you shower daily? Absolutely. I don't wash my hair every day though. 


 195. Have you ever prank called someone? When I was a kid. And once I called a random number, started talking to these guys who were around my age and we ended up becoming friends, hitting up the pools that summer. The telephone, the original social media. 


 196. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? I don't have a garage, but if I did, it wouldn't be cluttered. A place for everything and everything in its place. 


 197. You are about to die. What do you do with your worldly possessions? I'm about to die. What do I care about worldly possessions? I would spend those moments with people I love and have experiences. 


198. Tell us about the first time that you bought a car. It was just a few years ago. A birthday present for myself. I still barely drive it, but its nice to know its there. 


 199. What is your favorite type of music? I don't have a favorite. I enjoy it all. 


 200. What’s your family like? Convoluted.

No comments: