- Run the Harvest Half Marathon in September. Follow training schedule for July, August and September to ensure that I am prepared for this at my best capability
- choose fruits and vegetables for snacks over junk food. Implement this as a rule with Rainman
- cut down on amount of alcohol consumed on weekends (work on social drinking opposed to party drinking)
- sell furniture and other household goods that I don't need and put that money towards debt (goal is $500)
- Aim for at least 30 no-spend days. This includes entertainment, food, drinks, paying bills, anything that would involve money leaving my pocket.
- look at options with Rainmen to reduce bills in our new place. Negotiate with the services we require to find best deal.
- Read 3 business orientated books - anything that will help me be where I want to be in the next 5 years, a focus on marketing, social media, communications
attend 2 networking events to introduce me to people in the field I am looking to break intoAttended the introduction session to joining Womentum where I discussed with the CEO of Womentum brain storming ideas to engage the members of the women's network I sit on the committee of. I also attended a Blogger Meetup that had a presentation Vlogging. I met a wedding videographer (not quite the field I am looking into, but could come in handy!).
- attend the Toastmasters introduction. Inquire into process for signing up as well as the commitments to completing the course.